- Heavy Duty Grime & Stain Remover
- Ideal for use in Restoring Old Tiles and Floors
- Stain Remover: including Oil, Grease and Dirt
- Removes Old Wax Layers
- For Interior & Exterior Use
Suitable for artificial and natural tiles and floors including travertine, limestone, sandstone, slate, marble, porcelain, granite, terracotta, quarry tiles, brick, external paving and driveways.
Intensive cleaner, effective for removing stains such as oil, grease, ingrained dirt, grime and old wax layers from all artificial and natural stone and tiles. Ideal for general stone care and for use in the restoration of artificial and natural tiles and floors. It is especially effective on stone, travertine, slate, terracotta, porcelain and quarry tiles. LTP Grimex helps remove stubborn stains and existing layers of sealant from floors and tiles. It is also suitbale for the general maintenance cleaning of external driveways, patios and paths.
To remove cement and grout stains you may find LTP Grout Stain Remover is a more effective alternative.
Important: Test the solution on an inconspicuous area before general application. Any alkalinity remaining on surfaces treated with this product should be completely neutralised. This may be done with a little clean water applied by sponge.
- LTP Grimex is effective at removing the seal from natural stone surfaces. After using LTP Grimex you may wish to re seal or enhance your surface using an appropriate sealing product.
- Maintaining your sealed surface with the correct maintenance product will extend the life of the seal and offer additional protection.
Technical Data Sheet