Weber Joint Pro. Flexible Tile Grout
A water-repellent, mould-resistant, flexible tile grout for interior and exterior use
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
weberjoint pro is a scratch-resistant, water-repellent, flexible tile grout for interior and exterior use in situations where some movement or vibration is expected.
It can be used for grouting ceramic, porcelain, mosaic, quarry, natural stone, terrazzo and terracotta tiles.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Scratch-resistant formulation is ideal for grouting soft-faced stone such as marble
- Suitable for joint widths up to 10mm
- Can be used on walls and floors
- Water-repellent surface for reduced water penetration and improved resistance to staining
- Limited flexibility to absorb movement from wooden floors or underfloor heating
- Available colours: White Ivory Jasmine Limestone Sandstone Beige Brown Grey Silver Grey Charcoal Black
- Matching silicones are available
- Contains Mould Stop Technology for lasting protection from mould growth
Ensure that the adhesive has set and dried and that the tiles are firm.
Adhesive should normally be left for at least 24 hours before grouting, unless using a rapid set adhesive, when it should normally be left for 2 – 3 hours. Longer may be required on sealed and impervious surfaces.
For swimming pools, leave for at least 3 days before grouting.
Ensure the tiles and joints are clean, dry, and free from adhesive, grease or any other contamination. If necessary, seal natural stone and allow to dry.
It is recommended that a low-speed mechanical mixer is used. The mix ratio is approx. 3 parts of grout to 1 part water by volume (normal usage requires 1.5 litres per bag). Add the powder gradually to clean water and mix to a smooth stiff paste. Allow to stand for 5 minutes and re-mix thoroughly.
Do not re-wet, over-water or use as a sloppy grout mix as this will cause weakness and discolouration.
weberjoint pro is packed in 5kg plastic-lined sacks.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Contains cement (Contains chromium (VI). May produce an allergic reaction). Harmful by inhalation. Irritating to eyes and skin. Keep out of the reach of children. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical help. After contact with skin, wash immediately with plenty of soap and water. Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye/face protection.