Terms and Conditions
Hagan Flooring Ltd Terms and Conditions
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND ANY PURCHASE YOU MAKE SO PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ THEM. THEY DO NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS. Read in conjunction with full terms & conditions as stated on invoices and delivery notes.
We are Hagan Flooring Limited, a company registered in Northern Ireland under number NI 043496. We are a hard floor and wall finishes contractor, wholesaler and retailer who also sells associated products and we sell and deliver such products to customers within the UK and ROI. Our business is based in Northern Ireland and our office is at Hagan Flooring Limited, 37 Shanless Road, Coalisland, BT71 5DG and our VAT registration number is GB 805690720. Telephone number: 0044(0)28 87748909. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
the contents of this site including product prices, delivery charges and product details are subject to change at any time without notice. We may also revise or update these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Use of this site and purchases of products offered for sale on this site are subject to the terms and conditions posted on the site at the time of your visit.
Prices & Delivery Charges
The prices payable for the items we offer for sale are in pounds sterling ( or Euro with days exchange rate) and are inclusive of any excise duties and VAT payable unless otherwise stated.
Prices do not include the costs of delivery. Delivery charges are non-refundable unless returning damaged or faulty products.
You must make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of products when we deliver them in accordance with the stated delivery times for the delivery charge you have paid. If you do not accept delivery of the products or we are unable to deliver or are delayed in delivering products because of your actions or omissions then we may charge you and you will be liable to pay us for all costs we incur.
Delivery times stated are from the point of despatch and not at the point of ordering.
Samples will be delivered within 3-5 working days.
Important Notice: Orders are delivered by various carriers, due to insurance and health and safety regulations neither a Hagan Flooring Ltd member of staff nor the delivery company representative are able to transport any goods into a property.
Many of our deliveries will arrive on a pallet and will be delivered to the nearest accessible location, this may be the kerbside nearest to the property.
we accept the following cards:
Visa Credit and Debit
We will take payment from your card at the time you submit your order
We also accept payment from bank transfers and adequate time must be allowed for funds to clear.
Also cash payments
Checks to make before fitting
We advise you to buy all your timber, natural stone and tile products in one order as these natural or manufactured products may show a slight variation in size, colour and finish, according to batch deliveries. We advise that you order 15% over your requirements to allow for cuttings and waste. See our refund policy for unused goods.
Please check your order carefully before fixing. Shade variation is a design feature of most of our products. If for any reason you are not happy with the shade of your product, we cannot accept the responsibility after the product has been fixed. Please ensure that you do not open a secand pack of product if you feel that the colour shade is not right for you, without notifying our office.
Please ensure you are happy with the shade of your materials before you start any project.
Hagan Flooring Ltd warrants that timber, natural stone and tile products are manufactured in accordance with British and International Standards. In the event that it is established that the product has a manufacturing defect resulting from it not being manufactured in accordance with the said standards, the manufacturer will furnish free of charge, material for replacement of the defective product of compatible colour and shade as determined by the manufacturer. Hagan Flooring Ltd and the manufacturer shall not be responsible for labour charges incurred for installing replacement material and such charges are excluded from the warranty.
Hagan Flooring Ltd make no warranty as to the suitability of its flooring and wall products for installation for any particular purpose or location and the manufacturer does not warrant that its products will not scratch, chip or show signs of wear.
Hagan Flooring Ltd and the manufacturer specially exclude liability for consequential or incidental damages resulting from breach of its warranty except where exclusion of consequential damages in not permitted by applicable UK and International laws.
The manufacturer is limited warranty and shall constitute the full extent of the manufacturer’s liability on it warranty. The warranty is in place of all other warranties expressed or implied, including the implied warranty of merchantability and the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose.
To make a claim under this warranty, Hagan Flooring Ltd or the manufacturer must receive notification of the claim as soon as reasonably possible but in no event later than one year after the product has been purchased. Claims must be made by email email@example.com or writing and sent by registered post to: Hagan Flooring Ltd., 37 Shanless Road, Coalisland, BT71 5DG, N. Ireland.
Cancellation, Refunds, Returns & Exchanges
Refunds of Resaleable Goods – You Have Seven Working Days after Receiving Your Goods
1) You are entitled to a refund up to seven working days of receiving the goods; you will receive a refund excluding delivery charges. Please note that only full, unopened boxes of products or goods will be refunded. Simply let us know by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via phone (028 87748909) within seven working days of receiving your goods, together with a receipt as proof of purchase. You do not have to give any reason for cancellation. However, a brief explanation will help us to improve the service we offer to customers in the future.
3) If you cannot or will not return the cancelled goods to our store then we will arrange collection of the goods. You will then receive a refund excluding the original delivery charge, less the cost of the collection of the goods.
4) After seven days what you may view as a cancellation becomes a ’Return’, please refer to the returns section below.
5) This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights.
Returns & Refunds of Resaleable Goods
The below applies to goods outside of the seven working day refund policy outlined above.
1) After seven days you are entitled to a credit note for the value of the goods, excluding delivery charges and a 15% handling charge. Please note that only full, unopened boxes of products or goods will be refunded. Simply let us know by email (email@example.com) or via phone (028 87748909) together with a receipt as proof of purchase. You do not have to give any reason for cancellation. However, a brief explanation will help us to improve the service we offer to customers in the future.
2) If you have completed your tiling or flooring job and wish to return any resaleable goods we will provide you with a refund. Please note that only full, unopened boxes of goods will be refunded. Refer to above section for return and refund. Adhesive, grout and tools are non refundable. Hagan Flooring Ltd reserves the right not to refund if the goods are deemed as not being in a resaleable condition. Any delivery charge will not be refunded.
3) Please note that some of our products are classed as ’special order’, this means the products are custom made or specifically ordered for individual customers, as such any return of these items will incur a restocking charge of 50% of the price paid for the goods if returned within the 60 days (but after the 7 working day cancellation policy).
4) Please note once a refund is processed, it may take up to 30 days for the funds to appear back on your card, this is dependent on the card provider and is not under the influence of Hagan Flooring Ltd. Acceptance of these terms and conditions at the point of purchase represents acceptance of refund period of up to 30 days.
Exchanges & Refunds of Damaged or Unsuitable Goods
All goods must be checked by the customer on receipt of goods – this is imperative. No responsibility for damaged product, shortages or incorrect products can be accepted after 48 hours / two working days (Mon – Fri) of receipt of goods.
1) Where you purchase goods from us that are defective we shall (at our option) repair or replace such goods or refund the price of such goods provided that (a) you give us notice within 48 hours of the date of your acceptance of the goods and (b) provided that damage to the goods has not been caused by you. Our entire liability to you shall be limited to the price you paid for the goods and we shall not be responsible for any consequential or other financial loss that you may seek to claim for regarding the tiling or flooring job you are carrying out. All damaged goods will be replaced on standard delivery at our cost either by delivering into store or having another delivery sent out.
2) Refer to Warranty section.
3) Exchanging via Courier – It is not possible to exchange your damaged goods with a courier, we will send out a new delivery of goods but the delivery driver will not be able to pick up the damaged goods at the same time as dropping off the replacements.
1) Hagan Flooring will not under any circumstances entertain any financial demands from the customer for late or incorrect delivery. We always recommend that you never book a tiler or floor fitter or other workman until the goods have been delivered and inspected.
2) Delivery times are given as a guideline, if we have charged extra for delivery (next day or Saturday delivery) and this is not met, please let us know and the cost of this premium delivery will be refunded.
Description of Goods
All images, descriptive matter, specifications and advertising are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description of the goods. All specifications given to the Customer are approximate and intended as a guide only. We always endeavour to ensure all product descriptions are correct, but advise customers to seek technical advice from qualified sources prior to ordering products and any work to be carried out.